This position will be primarily responsible for all technical aspects of Lotus Notes application development and application support. The person in this position will work with other departments in the company and the Manager of Web Development to develop and maintain the technical specifications and all appropriate applications in Lotus Notes. The position may also include development work in other programming languages.
Functions include developing the technical specifications and implementing the appropriate code to support Lotus Notes development. The person will assist in troubleshooting and debugging issues with existing and developed systems. This position will maintain all applications so that they function on the most current version of Lotus Notes client and server. They will maintain proper security and programming best practices when building applications.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year work experience with development for Lotus Notes client and Lotus/Domino on the web.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in web-enabling existing and future Lotus Notes applications.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in developing workflow applications in Lotus/Domino.
- Minimum 1 year work experience with Domino Designer
- Knowledge of Lotus/Domino development for mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Notes security model.
- Knowledge and experience in the following: PHP, ASP, XML, VBScript, SQL/Other DBMS.
- Design and development skills working with applications in versions 6, 7 and 8 of Domino.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: HTTP, FTP, security and encryption on the Internet, basic networking concepts, etc.
- Must have good analytical skills, excellent communication skills at all organizational levels.
- Must show initiative, be self motivated and have a willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Must posses a valid driver’s license.
- Physical requirements include finger dexterity, viewing a computer screen, detailed work at close distances, and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Office environment with occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Sporadic local and out of town travel.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
TO APPLY: Please visit HersheyJobs.com to apply on-line or contact Mary Faris at Msfaris@hersheypa.com for more information. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing, Competitive Salary, and MORE!
Sometimes, the recruiters are really nice and you just want to help them find a good person. Which is why the job above is posted here. Can you imagine how much weight could be gained with all that chocolate around?